[Dailydrool] Winstanley 2016 Howliday Card

Winstanley via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jan 7 16:33:05 PST 2017

Happy New Year Droolers!

Our Howliday Card for 2016 has been in the mail since Thursday.  We have received and posted 95 cards, but my count may be off.  See them here www.winstanleyclan.us/2016_Howliday_Cards/2016_DD_Howliday_Cards_Page_1.html.  As with all years, I will post our family card after I know all cards should have arrived.  We have two cards that need to arrive in the UK, so I will post next week.

Debbie hopes you like our 2016 Howliday card.  She was close to not making it, enjoy!

Drool to all in need!

Debbie & Leon Winstanley