[Dailydrool] 98th Birthday

Bill Armstrong via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jan 10 09:35:09 PST 2017

My friend, the oldest person I have ever had the privilege to know, Howard, will be celebrating his 98th Birthday on January 27th.  Howard has been a Basset slave most of his life, right now he still has Dakota and Muffin.

Most of his friends and family are gone but I'm sure getting cards from fellow Basset slaves would make his day.

If any of you have a card to send him, I will definitely get them to him on his "special" day.

My address is

Bill Armstrong

5528 S. Lowell Blvd

Littleton, CO

80123

I hope many of you will send a card.  I know the love in this group.  Thanks

Bill, Janie Anne, and Siobhan (In Heaven)

Our prayers and drool to all who need it, especially Morse, and all of Jackie's pups.

Nigel--Janie sends her love as always!