[Dailydrool] Howliday Card - Winstanley

Suzie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jan 10 14:06:33 PST 2017

Ahroo to all our fellow droolers out there.  We would just like to take a
moment to thank the Winstanley clan for sharing another beautiful howliday
card.  I am pleased to say that we have been on the howliday exchange for 8+
years and while I file away or share many of the cards with my workplace and
local nursing homes, I ALWAYS display my Winstanley card with the previous
year's cards.  I was heartbroken earlier this year when one card dropped and
a very hungry Maggie Mae snagged it to chew on the corner so needless to say
a new method of display will have to be determined to prevent future snack
attacks.  Anyway - thank you so much for sharing your talents and love of
the hound with all us droolers.  My sincerest sympathies for the losses you
have experienced this past year.  Through the pain you delivered a poignant
message and we will indeed "cherish the little things."

Sincerely,

Suzie and her hounds, Maggie Mae and Roscoe