[Dailydrool] party tricks

Mr Shannon R Gerdel via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jan 11 12:45:41 PST 2017

Hi Tim, (from your Jan 1st post, I'm just a little behind....)

It was nice to read about your Bassets. I have learned to never say never.
As soon as you think you've tricked them, they then figure out how to undo,
destroy, or otherwise blow up your idea.

As soon as I read your woeds'

"Fixed. Can't tip THAT over"

I got a chill in my spine, and my hair stood on end. You better hope that
Dexter and Reginald don't know how to read, because if they ever find out
that you write that, they'll make dumping the water dish their personal
goal and project....... . LOL

Do they dump their supper dish? Arnie always insisted on dumping his dish,
and eating the kibble one piece a time.
Gotta love em!

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew!

Wots of Drool and love to those that need it!
Yours in Dwool,
Fletcher
Boomer ATB
Babe ATB
"awful awnry" Arnie ATB
Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)
Shannon R Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604-4316