[Dailydrool] need info on harnesses

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jan 12 18:19:20 PST 2017

Hi Droolers..

I need some info on strong harnesses.
Odie (bass-a-jack) is so strong, & I am very afraid of falling
when walking him.

He only wants to go where he wants to go, and is an obsessive
---- eater.
He has gotten very sick, several times.

A regular harness (under front paws & neck) slides right off when I
pull him too hard, to get him to stop doing something.

Any info on strong harnesses (pls not too expensive)
harnesses that seem to wrk on strong bassies, and bassies-mixes
would be gratefully appreciated.

Even some web-sites addresses would be appreciated.
As he gets older seems too get more stubborn
Hes usually such a good boy.

Thanks for any info
(archives didnt help!)

Drool to all in need,