[Dailydrool] Havasu Hounds

Janis Wether bee via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jan 12 19:47:25 PST 2017

I've been more of a lurker for the last few years but I thought I would just check in to say hi to everybody and to say that the Havasu hounds are doing fine they are enjoying this weather it is nice here in the 60s. we do have a little rain here and there but they don't care they go out and it wander around.  We are all sorry to hear of all the hell do you should've left for the bridge and everybody that's been ill we all hope you get better soon have a good January!

Janis and the Havasu Hounds

Sent from my iPhone