[Dailydrool] Ipo's family tree

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jan 13 16:09:18 PST 2017

This is not exactly basset hound news, but wanted to share it with droolers anyway if moderators don't mind, since our mix breed dog, Ipo, appears in so many of my posts (and is certainly a basset hound stepsister/wannabe.). For Christmas I got a doggie DNA kit and the results came back today.  Ipo is 75% pitbull (American Staffordshire) and 25% too mixed to tell in  percentages, but probably in the mix are Jack Russell terrier, Shar-pei, Rhodesian ridgeback, and pug, with a sprinkling  of chihuahua.  A bit of a surprise to us.  WE guessed pitbull, which is obvious, but thought the rest of her was a mix of  heeler, catahoula, and whippet (none of which are represented at all.). Val of Hawaii vlbzwick at yahoo.com

Val