[Dailydrool] Spa Day

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jan 15 03:43:09 PST 2017

The weather in Georgia was beyond beautiful yesterday. we were able to
grill food and eat outside on the patio while we watched Beauford, Bugsey
and Browyn play with each other. While observing them, we noticed that when
Bugsey and Browyn get frustrated with each other, they nip at the skin in
their armpits! Ouch!

Anyway, since the crew was WAY over due for baths and they have been
playing with dead things, the stench has been pretty bad. So I took the
opportunity to have a spa day. All the nails are as short as I can get
them. They were furminated. Anal glands are empty, and they all are nice
and clean. They smell wonderful and have beautiful shiny coats. They were
rolling in the dead grass before they were even dry, but it is still a huge
improvement!

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess