[Dailydrool] Winstanley Clan Family Card

Winstanley via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jan 14 20:07:31 PST 2017

Greetings all!

I have now published our 2016 family howliday card on our website,  www.winstanleyclan.us/2016_Howliday_Cards/2016_DD_Howliday_Cards_Family_Card.html.  Thank you Diana, for letting me know our card made it to the UK.  I have 2 last cards to post on our website.  I will finish them off on the deadline date of 1/16. Thank you all for another fun season of posting your howliday cards.

Just 11 months until 2017 Howliday Card Exchange begins.

Drool to all in need,

Leon Winstanley