[Dailydrool] quilting question

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jan 15 23:52:23 PST 2017

Ok. To make this basset-related, Rolph and Clara got a new 2-legged nephew last year. He thinks they are very funny.I sew, but i tend to do clothes and furnishings ... I would describe my methods as "improv" as it's very creative, but I never stick to patterns.For my new grandson, i am making my first attempt at a quilt. A very different discipline. But as I know there are some really amazing quilters on this list, i wanted to ask advice.If you were making a cot quilt/floor mat, which wadding/batting would you use?Rolph and Clara say if it all goes wrong, they'll get it as a rug, so it could be a lot more basset related than it sounds.Thanks in advance.Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK who are all looking forward to seeing Auntie Clueless Momperson this week.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android