[Dailydrool] Abandoned!!

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jan 18 07:24:39 PST 2017

​This is MertaLou and me and Mr.Conley have been abandoned we have there is
no food where we can reach it and only the water in the dishes we have down
now and they all went away and left the two  of us here alone not even in
our crates if we(Mr. Conley says, they'll be back.) were in out crates we
would know I was ok and they were coming back but nooo we are loose they
are gone I tell you, gone away and left us here alone forever on our own
with the babygates up and everything so we cannot even

I mean there is no food down maybe we can get up on the counter but there
is only some butter and part of a loaf of bread that's all I cannot see
anything more and that will last maybe part of a day if wwe
....don't........share.........but I cannot reach it on my own and Mr
Conley might be able to ohhhh
(Mr. COnley says, they'll be back.)
Why did they leave us I jus don't know what I did that was so terrible as
to be abandoned left like so much flotsam on the tide of.....I am losing
strength, I feel it I feel the life draining from me (Mr. Conley says,
they'll be back.) I am so weak and no food how long has it been now Poor Mr
Conley he must be almost gone too I..whata was that?

OH THEY'RE BACK THEY'RE BACK THEY'REBACK they didn't leave forever after
all they were---Oh I knew this, they were just checking the sump pump in
the dry well whatever all that is I knew they'd be back mr conley he was so
worried and I said they'll be back not to worry, they'll beback and HERE
THEY ARE!!

Ms Merta Lou needs a nap.
Love and Cuddles,
Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset