[Dailydrool] We are sulking

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jan 19 00:01:26 PST 2017

This is Rolph. Clara and I are very upset. Hugely upset.Our mum promised us we would see auntie Clueless Daleperson this week. We were very excited, because when auntie Daleperson comes she always gives and snuggles and cuddles ..... not to mention treats. Special treats. The sort of treats you can't buy in the UK, or so our meanie mum says.So, we've been waiting every day. Then yesterday we were told because of meanie mum's stupid new job in stupid London, auntie Daleperson won't be visiting BUT our meanie mum is going to see her in stupid London.How is that fair?How is that right?What can two poor old bassets do? We are going to miss out on our cuddles and snuggles and treats. Did I mention how special the treats were?We are very upset - even if one of our two-legged sisters is coming home to look after us that night, which will, you know, be nice..... but she doesn't bring special treats.SadlyRolph and Clara, UK
PS Meanie mum says to please thank auntie Val very much for the quilting advice.