[Dailydrool] Snoopy, I have bad news

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jan 21 02:23:32 PST 2017

This is Rolph. Snoopy, I hardly know how to tell you this.... well, not this, exactly, but all loads of things:First, your utterly clueless momperson went running round the roads in London. That's London, which is full of cars and lorries and busses and, and other big bad things. And do you know what? She missed them and found A BOMB. Really. A big, bad bomb left over from someone called The War, who was clearly very forgetful and left one in the River Thames which was found as your momperson was jogging past.Mate, why do you let her out?Then, there was the matter of the treats you mentioned. I have not seen them - but I have sniffed them and secondhand you, Gracie and Lulu.On Thursday, our meanie mum took two giant bags and said "I'm taking these to auntie Daleperson". And Clara and I thought, "Great, auntie Daleperson will come home tonight. But she didn't." Instead our mum was late home and came with a different big bag. I sniffied that bag Snoopy. I could smell treats had been in it. Those special treats you have sent us before....but they were Not There *sniffle.Worse than that. The next morning (still no treats) Meanie Mum says "I'm going to be late home tonight. auntie Daleperson and I are going to the theatre in London (stupid London). Your sister is coming to look after you until I get home.Then, Snoopy, then I read your Drool post suggesting our mom and mumpersons may have eaten the treats themselves!So I waited up. Clara waited up. When she came home VERY LATE INDEED, we tried to sniff her breath to see if she'd been eating salmon treats and she kept pushing us away saying "Hey, hey I know you're pleased to see me, but quit the kissing, your breath stinks!"Snoopy. I think they did it. *Howl. I think they ate OUR treats! *sob.From poor, starving, neglected, lonely and abandoned Rolph and Clara, UK
PS The bomb got blown up safely after your momperson left the area, but really Snoopy, look after her a bit better will you?