[Dailydrool] Happy 11th, Rusty and Clyde

Dawn Van Keuren via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jan 25 06:23:54 PST 2017

Happy Birthday to Rusty's brudder, Clyde! I do not know how this happened, but Rusty (...and Clyde) are ELEVEN today.

Rusty to us from Penny Angel's Beagle Rescue. Truth, Rich is the one who flunked foster on Rusty. In his youth, Rusty Roo had a little habit of, er, snackin on people. His Aunties and Uncles were well trained. No collar grabbing, no trying to move him when he was sleeping and on the occasions that he tried to steal Cakie (then) or Pawtunia's (now), bowl, do not try and take it. He gradually stopped snacking......and even let Hanni remove a stolen burger from his mouth. He has joined the Jamboree pack and is particularly fond of Pawtunia's dawGter, Fannie Mae who occasionally kicks his ass. He likes to sleep. A lot.  Rusty loves Uncle Frank more than most things. He will endure silly costumes and is generally a good sport. He has his first place medal as a Caterpillar with a Hookah. He used to win medals for catching, but his eyesight isn't what it once was and he refuses to wear glasses.

Rusty has retained his beagle roots.......and everybody at Penny Angels love's the big wannabeagle.

He came with vet records and I've talked to his original human. Who gave him up because she had a toddler, small house and no way to keep him from snacking on the kid.  He was from a BYB litter of about 5, she went to the home.  ....  I wish we knew his family...... he has found his doppleganger brudder, Clyde Wilder. Adopted the same month and born the same month. Happy Birthday, brudder Clyde.

Steak and big cookies are his and Pawtunia's tonight. He started the day with a big cookie, several extra Bonies and will be resting up for the evening.

Happy Birthday, Rusty.

dawnslave