[Dailydrool] slave training

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jan 25 07:45:58 PST 2017

I don't write much on here anymore, but had posted a story about my Basset
girl Hannah on my face book page and was asked to post it to the drool,
Hannah  is my youngster and a spoiled brat, she has spurts of finicky eating
habits, but in 20 months, she has trained me well.
DINNER TIME :
Hannah looks at her bowl Oh me, Oh my,  how many times have I told you
mom, NOT to mix my green beans in with my kibble, huh , how many,, she gives me
 the " Look ", so I pick the green beans out and put them on a paper plate
 and she drags the plate into the dining room and eats her green beans,
comes  back out, sniffs her bowl,  and the " LOOK " again,  OH forgive me  your
highness, her stupid servant has allowed her kibble to get cold, ARGG, , I
am truly sorry your queen, please allow me to warm up your kibble, after I
warm  it for her highness, she eats it, walks by as if to say, one day
you'll get it  right mom !

Marlene  mommy to Annie and your queen highness  Hannah