[Dailydrool] Gift Ideas

Dossey, Gwen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jan 27 15:11:49 PST 2017

Hello fellow droolers!

First, healing drool to all those that have been under the weather and heart healing drool to all those that have recently lost a basset!  We don't write often, but we cry a little each time we read of one of your hounds crossing the rainbow bridge!  Hugs to all those that need them, too! :)

The reason I am writing is that Valentine's day is just around the corner and my friend Claire has some really neat stuff that she has been knitting to make money to feed her GGBR foster hounds.

If you are interested in a basset afghan, she can make one for you in any color(s) you choose!  And their little ears are 3D!!

Also, if you are tired of throwing away the cardboard sleeves that go on your coffee, she makes Basset Cozie's that look like bassets with 3D noses and ears! Again, she can make them in any color that you want.  Of course they work on water bottles, 20-ounce soda bottles and 8-ounce soda cans, too!

If you'd like to see pictures, please email me and I will forward them on to you when I get back to civilization on Monday.  If you can't wait and you'd like to contact her directly, her email is claire at sac.projectlinus.us<mailto:claire at sac.projectlinus.us>

Thanks a bunch!

~Gwen~ (:>
(o_
// \
V_/_ <=penguin
gdossey at te.com<mailto:gdossey at te.com>
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.