[Dailydrool] Hanna & Marlene

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jan 27 13:59:59 PST 2017

Oh Marlene, how I have missed you!!! I was so looking forward to all the
tales of Hanna when you brought a buppy into your life!  I have been  trained
by my newest, Sully, to sit on the floor and feed him his kibble by  hand,
a little at a time. It always has to be the LEFT hand, and only after he
looks at it three times, giving me the look as though I am trying to feed him
poison. Gotta love those Basset personalities!
Carol, Tucker, Daisy, Sully (and Duchess, Charley, Roland and Gracie  ATB)