[Dailydrool] Basset Bling--A Jewelry Fest

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jan 28 14:32:24 PST 2017

Carolina Basset Hound Rescue will benefit from the proceeds of our jewelry [stone necklaces, Basset earrings, bracelets, and a wonderful print of a Basset from from a Scottish artist]---auction which ends SOON--early on 2/04.

 A lot of variety offered including a customizable, one size fits all, bracelet with four charms. If you have more than one Basset, you can buy extra Basset charms. the three charms included are a disc with' Dog Mom' engraved, a bone and a paw shaped charm.  All you have to do is ask me to invite you if you are not a facebook follower--Having your email address I can let you in. I'm Jean Sankey at---jjcsandrcs at aol.com Thanks for looking--hug her furbabies--one of ours has gone down in the back--no use of her back legs--her name is Miss Ellie. a true goofball who is wondering what is happening, I'm sure. Auntie Dale Rutz has come to the rescue with advice and equipment. Yeah Dale !!