[Dailydrool] Debbie's Dawgs and the new year

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jan 29 10:50:59 PST 2017

Debbie’s Dawgs is starting the year off right - we raised just
a few dollars under $3000 for New England Basset Hound
Rescue in our $5 Friday for January!  Don’t forget that we are
now a non-profit so all donations are tax deductible! February
$5 Friday is the 3rd, which is this coming Friday. Our rescue
will be Belly Rubs Basset Rescue may be made via Paypal to
debbiesdawgs at icloud.com or checks may be mailed
to the rescue at PO Box 1082, Brentwood TN  37024  We send
all funds collected to the rescue on the Monday after $5 Friday -
100% of every donation goes to the hounds!

For those of you who have never donated to our $5 Fridays,
please consider joining us in helping these seniors. Think
about your own senior hound in a good home with good
food, toys, warm in the winter with blankets to snuggle under
and a yard to play in.  Please find it in your heart to donate
just a few dollars to help another senior hound that is not
as lucky as yours.  You won’t miss that $5 but it is such a
great feeling to know that you helped clear up a senior’s ear
or skin infection or helped a hound get a badly needed dental
so he can eat without pain.  Rescues have such big hearts
for the seniors even though they really stress their budgets.
We want to be able to help even more now that we have our
501c3 status but we can’t do it without you.  If you have any
questions about what we do, please email me at dlindy at mac.com

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Sunny and Maggie