[Dailydrool] hey, Snoopy!

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jan 29 13:40:51 PST 2017

This is Clara. I am pawing in today, as my stupid, daft brother is doing the happy dance all around the house and making a spectacle of himself.Rolph and I would like to thank you, Gracie and Lulu for the extremely delicious salmon treats your mom gave to our mum in London.It turns out they were hidden away until our open bag of treats was finished.I think this was quite reasonable, but I am afraid Rolph has been singing some VERY rude songs about mean mothers, which I hope for his sake are not understood by The Management.Thank you Auntie Clueless MompersonClara, in the UK XXXXX

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android