[Dailydrool] Basset Rescue of Mt's Online Auction.

Leslie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jul 3 07:00:26 PDT 2017

wanted to thank everyone for enjoying this auction and seeing some fun
bidding like wars....lol    We have 41 items up for bid..........We have
offered history items like Deer Lodge , MT. with the Yak Yak Cafe where
you can step back in time to see our orig. prison and read the
tantalizing stories of inmates , etc. PLUS  Two Barking Sisters Spa (
Missoula, MT> for dogs: operated by a Karelian Bear Dog team of experts
who have been hired to help keep our Bear population at bay and keep
them back in the wilds..    What these dogs do : purely amazing.  Lots
of interesting items and folks to chat with ............We sure had fun
putting this together and want to thank everyone for their participation
to make this a successful fundraiser.

Healing drool to all the families who have lost their dearest
friends..........sympathy sent out to each of you and know that with
each passing we cry along with you.    Sincerely, Leslie Ames.
president.  bassetrescuemt at gmail.com

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager