[Dailydrool] $5 Friday is July 7

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 6 12:50:29 PDT 2017

I slap forgot to post for the folks that donate from the list - so
sorry!

Our Debbie’s Dawgs $5 Friday rescue for July is House of Puddles,
one of everyone’s favorite basset hound rescues!  They currently have
28 seniors in their care so you can just imagine their budget.  Fortunately
most of the dogs are pretty healthy right now but of course there are
daily meds and supplements and the preventatives for heart worm, fleas
and ticks as well as special diets.  It all adds up!  BTW all those hounds
are not at Marilyn’s house - she does have some foster families for some
of the hounds.

If you’d like to donate to help with the Hoppers, you can use Paypal to this
address:    debbiesdawgs at icloud.com

or if you prefer a check, make it out to Debbie’s Dawgs, Inc.
23 Peppertree Ct. Marietta GA 30068

Debbie’s Dawgs has donated over $23,000 so far this year
to 6 different rescues plus making numerous contributions
for individual senior needs like major dentals, surgeries
and more. We’ve also donated beds and ramps where
needed.  Thank so much to those of you who support
what we do - it does make a difference!

Donna,  drool fueler for Sunny and Maggie