[Dailydrool] Brother Bob Needs Help

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 6 17:19:04 PDT 2017

Dear Droolers,
Brother Bob’s Mom Person needs information. A week ago his left ear began bleeding. I took him to the vet and she put him on Prednisone and ear drops (Postatex I think). She couldn’t see into the left ear canal. Today she did a biopsy. It is a tumor, but we won’t know more until the results come back next week.  Have any of you dealt with surgery to remove a tumor in the ear? Brother Bob is 12 and until now has been in good health. He’s an eager eater, too. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes to all who love Bassets.
Brother Bob’s Mom
Bobbette
Bmorgan273 at aol.com