[Dailydrool] Dolly

Angelika via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 13 15:42:13 PDT 2017

Little mama Dolly had to have emergency spay surgery today because of pyometra. She will stay there until tomorrow because they want to keep her on IV fluids and antibiotic. She weighed in at 28 1/2 pounds this morning. The vet feels she will recover. The babies are doing fine, they have been eating solid food for over a week. They will do fine without nursing. All four babies together weigh 23 pounds. I am remiss and posting a Slobberfest update as well. It has been busy and hectic around here. But it was our best year ever! Many thanks to all of you who helped us accomplish that! And in the midst of many rainy stormy days, when we needed it the weather was perfect for the event.
Angelika

Sent from my iPhone