[Dailydrool] Secret Pawtner exchange

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 14 05:37:40 PDT 2017

It’s coming up on secret pawtner time again - if you’re interested
in playing this year, please email me off list at dlindy at mac.com

Tentative dates are August 5 - 15 for sign ups. Names out by the
 20th. Packages mailed by the 30th.

Regular secret pawtner budget of $45 not including postage;
clues or no clues lists. No mini secret pawtner unless we have
at least 12 people interested. Mini secret pawtner has a budget
of $25 for gifts.

We have several people who used to play but haven’t participated
in recent years - we hope some of you will join back in the fun.

For those who are new to secret pawtner, this is a fun diversion
we’ve done for years on the Drool, usually in the dog days of
summer.  It’s very much like a secret Santa - the gift(s) are
for the human but we do send treats to the hounds, too.

I have met some of my very best basset friends through
secret pawtner - if you’re interested in connecting with
more basset people, it’s a great way to do it.

If you’ve never played before but need more info, email
me at dlindy at mac.com

Donna, drool fueler for Sunny and Maggie