[Dailydrool] Pw. Angel arrived

Dawn Van Keuren via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 14 10:31:53 PDT 2017

Auntie Feyfey -

Quit grabbing my tail. I was fired as your mouthpiece.  What's up? Pw. Angel arrived? The UK houndette? Don't WOOF at me, all houndettes are angels, just checking that you meant her? Greeted by Aunt Dolly Madison? Your dawGter? They are enjoying the buffet. Will check on her she slave, soon. Got it. Beagles turned out a full English breakfast? Lots of food for all. She was a PW., after all. She deserves the best. Momcakes is on it? Gotcha.

I have read of Pw. Angel for many years and am very sorry she went to see Feyfey.......

Pawtunia