[Dailydrool] To Mariah From the Desk

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 18 05:32:08 PDT 2017

You GO girl! Clearly the Queen is the victim of BRAINWASHING and needs you
(and the others) to demoralize the Infidel Barbarian Horde and send them
flyin  from your Castle.
Please note that we, Merta Lou & Conley & Doc are packed and ready to
hasten to your aid even if it means going to ...(where is it they live,
Conley? O. Where is that? O. Oh. Ohhhh!!! ) (There really IS such a place
it isn't just made-up for Hawaii-FiveO?)
...even if it means going to Hawaii, a great sacrifice of course but for
you, one we are more than willing to make.
(Eeeeyouguys! GUESS WHERE WE'RE GONNA GO!! Guess Guess!)

Hugs all around
MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset

bgszap2 at gmail.com