[Dailydrool] To Mariah from the cell of Merta Lou

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 18 17:19:53 PDT 2017

Well..... ......................................um
We seem to be.....uh....in jail.
Everything was just fine, I summoned Uber and we managed to convey to the
driver that we needed the airport.
It was very busy there. A lot of Humans. Many of them pointed and laughed
when we rushed through the terminal dragging our suitcases the rude things.
Our Gate was like thousands of miles away.
On the way we went under some ropes and stuff that were strung like
everywhere probably to keep the Humans from stampeding to the boarding
gates. Anyway Suddenly we were GRABBED by several very large human males
who began roaring at us in a most unpleasant way and they had a dog, too
who kept staring at Doc with the nastiest look and poor Doc trying hard to
stare back but I could see one of his back legs trembling just a tiny bit,
I would have just laid down and wept if he had stared at me that way, so
nasty!
And they took our suitcases and opened them and then the trouble really
started because I had antlers in mine and Doc had a toy rat and Conley had
part of his dinner.
So anyway we were told we were probably TERRORISTS and they were going to
put us in TERRORJAIL whatever that is and I wept and wept and Conley
snarled at them and Doc tried not to let them touch him and then LIKE A
MIRACLE!! The MotherPerson!!! And we went home, oh so happy to be HOME I am
sorry Mariah: we tried....
Sad Love from Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset and Failed World
Traveler. Good Luck to you you are on your own again....

bgszap2 at gmail.com