[Dailydrool] sad day

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 19 13:19:32 PDT 2017

I spent two weeks baby sitting Mr. Nigel, my 14 yr. plus old hound because
of fireworks upsets.  He went off feed, and I slave cooked for him for two
weeks.  All my effort paid off, because he is now eating well again, even
eating dog food.

That made me ill, however.  I devote so much energy to my hounds, I forget
about me.  I was cooking the boy steak, chicken, pasta, you name it, and I
was living on hot air popcorn.

So I am better now, went to the store, talking to a local clerk, and as
much as I was trying to say good bye and thank you, she drove the
conversation into talk about Pierre jr.  The hurt I have from his loss is
the greatest hurt in my life, and I just do not know how to recover from
it.  I broke down in tears with this woman, brought her to tears.  I was
doing well, and for the life of Nigel and Little Nikki, I will not bring
another hound home, and I wonder, in sincerity, will God Bless me with
Pierre 3.  I sure hope so, and most importantly, I hope he lives a long
life of fun with me.  I am not that old, and I think I have fun in my bones
yet.