[Dailydrool] Cremation

Marilyn Briggs via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 21 15:00:37 PDT 2017

Karen, we have a lot of dogs over the years. I have had up to 5 at a time. There have only been two times that I have had them
die at home. The first time, I called my regular vet and took the body to her office and she arranged the cremation with her regular
contact.

The second happened on a day my vet was closed and their phone number suggests an emergency vet clinic to contact. I called them,
they asked me to bring her in, and they arranged the cremation and I picked up the ashes both times from the vet.

I honestly do not think this cost me more going through the vet than directly, as I think the vets get a discount, anyway.

If something should happen on your trip, I would contact the nearest emergency vet clinic. Hope that helps a little.

I would imagine some towns in those states do not even have animal crematoriums.

Marilyn Briggs
marbriggs at comcast.net