[Dailydrool] Running

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 21 15:29:28 PDT 2017

The MomPerson doesn't know we are writing this is MertaLou and Conley and
Doc but we have to. She is running away--well not exactly. Her son in law
has cancer and is having a rough time, this is his second bout and it is in
his brain and he has other serious problems that make it terribly
complicated and our little girl-- well Mom&DadPerson's little girl is
having a real hard time and called all well nevermind that. Anyway as soon
as she hung up the phone MomPerson started throwing stuff in this little
bag and making calls and getting planes and stuff and we don't know what
all but we know the son in law is in real trouble and so and so if any of
you would like to add a prayer or something, anything at all, we would be
very happy because we really really want everything to be all right again.
Oh rats this is such a bummer. MOve over, you two, Merta Lou wants to
cuddle.
Love and Cuddles to everyone
Merta Lou not feeling very professional.

bgszap2 at gmail.com