[Dailydrool] Beach!

Tim Mayer via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 27 16:34:02 PDT 2017

Woo-hoo! Load up the hounds, this weekend we head for the BEACH!  Hopefully we'll have a good time, despite Reggie have some issues with his back. He gets over-active sometimes and jumps too much (he's quite the mover and shaker <grin>!); it takes a week or so for him to be back up to full speed. The vet lets him have Tramadol when it's bad, but this time it's only a minor issue. He's getting around fine, just at a reduced speed.

Dexter is so laid back he never has pulled muscles and such. But when we get out to the coast, he definitely picks up the pace. It's too bad I can't just cut him loose and let him run. Too many rules.

Anyway, I sure hope everyone gets out the weekend for some fun time too 😊

Tim 'n Puppies