[Dailydrool] Vikki canine anxiety

Ann Hefner via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jul 29 09:00:10 PDT 2017

You didn't put your e-mail and I know I have it, but out of
town on hubby's lap top so----
Blood work would also show cushings disease which causes
panting and anxiety.  He could also have early stages of CCD
- canine cognitive dysfunction.  That is exactly what people
describe their dogs doing  Panting and pacing in the night
-- sundowning--and wanted to stand on them in bed.  I belong
to a CCD group on facebook.  There are a lot of calming aids
that work or don't work. I can get you more info when I get
back home and am on my computer!  Ann
anniebh at acsol.net