[Dailydrool] Weird scared behavior

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 28 21:52:23 PDT 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Gracie did what Gus and Millie did fir a while. Panting shaking drooling terrified andcwe couldn't find a cause. The vet prescribed xanax which worked. When she had an episode we gave her a pill and that was that. Over s few months it lessened and then quit. I suspect she was eating mushrooms or fungus or some plant in the yard and getting high but I'll never know for sure. Anyway she is fine now.
 Oh funny side note on dosage.  My husband takes xanax when he flies to overcome the stress. Gracie who weighs 60 lbs takes 4x the dose of my 180 lb husband.  Whow!
Dale with scardy cat Gracie who is afraid of fireworks too.
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone