[Dailydrool] Gus

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 28 17:45:17 PDT 2017

Vikki, I am presently going through something like that with my  Millie.
Last couple of nights she would wake up shortly after going to  sleep at
night, and start to pant nervously, like being pooped out from  running.  This
would last for some time before she would settle down.   For several nights I
gave her a Diazepam tablet prior to bed time, and she would  sleep through
the night.  Took her to the vet and she gave her a  prescription for a
doggie prozac.  Just started it Wednesday night, and she  did sleep, but last
night she was up for a while.  The vet did say it would  take a few days to
settle in.  One person thought she may be getting CCD,  which is somewhat of a
dog dementia.  I  am sure others may have  better info than I possess.  Hope
is it nothing serious with  him.

Douglas Dropp  & Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett(ATB)