[Dailydrool] Benny, Charlie and Cheyene

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jul 29 18:35:13 PDT 2017

Val, I went through that with my three when Benny came into the fold.
Benny went after the other two when he walked into the house for the first
time.  For six months I could not leave the three of them alone.   Even  when ho
me, I would have to watch Ben as for no  reason he would  go after one or
the other.  I did not worry when he would go for Cheyene as  she was able to
care for herself.  But if  he  went after  Charlie he would get it.  This
continued off and on for about 6 months,  when all of a sudden, Ben stopped
doing it.  I was just about at my wits  end when he stopped.  I had told Kathy
that if it had continued much longer  he would have to go.  But  he
improved and was around for about  8 years.  Strange how it happened.

Douglas Dropp  & Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett(ATB)