[Dailydrool] CCD

Sally Russell via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jul 29 19:29:20 PDT 2017

Our Browser, age 14, may be in the beginning stages as he has times he
paces and pants.  Cognitively, he is oriented and although blind from
glaucoma since 5, finds his way around with no confusion.  It is the
anxiety part that has increased.

Our vet prescribed 2.5 mg of valium before bed and Anipryl after
breakfast.  Will be about a month before we know if the anipryl ls helping.

I treasure the time we have left with our Browser and feel so fortunate he
is still with us.

Drool and comfort to all who need it

Sally, Browser and brother shih tzu, Sprite