[Dailydrool] Dog Flu

Meckler, Michael via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 7 13:48:53 PDT 2017

To my knowledge, we still haven't seen any cases in ‎Ohio, but cases have been confirmed in Kentucky and Indiana, and the obedience club where I train the dogs is recommending the vaccine.

I've had both dogs vaccinated. They received the first dose 2 weeks ago, and are scheduled to get the booster next week.‎

My vet charges $35 a dose, so it will cost me $140 total to get both dogs vaccinated, but they regularly go to classes, trials and shows, so I believe it's a necessary expense.
‎