[Dailydrool] 2018 Daily Drool Calendar update

Pam Farris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 19 10:08:54 PDT 2017

2018 Daily Drool calendar update. Hello everyone. The calendar cover auction has ended and the winners have been notified by email. Please get those payments in promptly - we are going to distribute that money to the participating rescues now. Also - we are in the process of notifying those people who have not sent in their info/pictures for the calendar and I suspect that many of you are not getting our emails. Please check your spam folders daily for the next couple of weeks to make sure we haven't sent an email reminder to you. If you know you have not submitted your info/picture - do it now!!!! About this time in the process is when I wonder if we'll do it next year :-) Here is the link:http://thedailydroolcalendar.com/submit-your-basset/ Thanks - The Calendar Elves