[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jul 9 08:44:36 PDT 2017

Allo Allo 'Tis I Miz Merta Lou Professional Lady Basset

I am wishing everbody a lovely summer. Isn't it a lovely summer? I mean the
HumanPeople did such a kind thing for me me me! I will tell you:

Behind the big house was a smaller house very run down and messy and they
tore it down and they did this so that MertaLou might sun herself properly
on a nice clean slab of cement instead of the buggy grass!!
I know that is why they tore it down. There can be no other reason. And it
is heavenly. I go with my personal entourage and he waits in the shade
watching over me, and I streeeettttttcccccch out in the sun and sleep,
secure in the knowledge that neither bugs nor beasts will creep up on me.

Oh yes and I share it with the humans and of course with Mr Conley and when
it is shady, with my Bodyguard.
Sometimes life is good and sometimes it is excellent!

Happy Summer and Love & Cuddles
MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset

bgszap2 at gmail.com