[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 14 11:23:34 PDT 2017

Well this is just the end. I say the end it is. I never.
This is Merta Lou, professional Lady Basset reporting in on the insulting
activities of today and the day is only half over.

It began this morning when the Female Humanoid put an extra cage in the
vehicle. (All the better to keep prisoners.) We thought, me and Conley and
Mr.Doc that we were going to have FUN.
Oh we're going tracking, Mr. Conley said
No we're going herdin Mr Doc said
Oh we're going to the movies! Says
We're all going hiking Said Mr. Conley
Yes there are three crates said Mr. Doc
Maybe GONE WITH THE WIND, I thought.(No dogs but I love the costumes)

And one by one we were put in a crate and away we went, wheeeee.
But Noooo, where did we go?
THE VETERINARIAN!!!
Conley went in first and was gone so long we thought the very worst had
happened, that he bit the Vet and was now on trial.
Then she came for little Merta Lou and dragged me inside where dozens of
poorly bred mongrels were screaming and laughing a very rowdy place, and
they CUT MY BEYOOTIFUL NAILS! (i was growing them for Revpup, the beauty
people.) And then sucked my precious blood out and then Mr. Doc went in and
came out right away and was shaking and drooling I must say he is not very
brave sometimes.
And then I went back and this disgusting male person stuck his hands down
my throat and peered into my very soul and looked up and said very loudly
that I was fat and silly.
WHAT?
But that is what he said, he said she has ton silliness.
Well I never. I just never.
I am so insulted.

Love and Cuddles, Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset.

PS the Vet said she has tonsillitis.