[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 21 02:24:18 PDT 2017

Ok wow I mean enough already!`
There we were sound asleep when this -- this EXPLOSION-- just lifted us
(well, me at least) into another dimension. I sounded the alarm as if there
were any need to do so, I mean nobody sleeps through that. And the
MotherPerson arose and said to me
"It's ok it was just the storm" like I didn't KNOW that already I mean talk
about pointing out the obvious.
It was lightning and thunder altogether hitting something close but if it
was aiming for the MotherPerson it missed.

But the BIG news is the ALIEN. Yes indeedy we have an Alien living in the
Garden, yes we do. It doesn't do or say much it just hangs there on a stick
and has this sickly purple light. I have tried to talk to it but it does
not answer. I have tried to sneak up and see what it is like close up but
to be honest I am afraid to get very close.
The last time we had an alien everyone laughed at me and said no no it is
just a wind measure thingie but this time I am right you just wait and see.
Conley tried to tell me it was a thing to kill mosquitoes but that is
ridiculous. I mean...no THIS one is an Alien. How do I know? BECAUSE IT
CALLED A FRIEND!!! It did and now there is ANOTHER Alien up by the house!!
Nobody seems to care.I cannot believe it. I shall continue to sound the
alarm. I know my job. Someday I will be a hero for this and get medals to
wear. I hope the ribbons are pretty.

This is MertaLou, wishing you love and cuddles

bgszap2 at gmail.com