[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jul 31 14:35:14 PDT 2017

 As I understand it something dreadful happened to the Family and the
MotherPerson has gone to help deal with it and will be back sometime
hopefully soon but she has not runaway as I first thought.
We are here with DadPerson who is "holding the fort" whatever that means
since we are taking turns watching out for him and keeping him
alert and on his toes. It is kind of fun.
Unfortunately right after she left Mr. Doc became highly upset and threw up
and ran a fever and had to go to the VetPerson who stuck him full of
needles and told him MomPerson would be back and had not forgotten about
him at all, silly dog.
MomPerson has been in touch and wanted me to tell you all what wonderful
incredible people you are (and we knew that anyway) and how very much she
appreciates all the kind thoughts and good will and consideration, and that
she has no way to repay you but know that you are all loved and thanked and
on and on I forget the rest but it was like that and she just wanted you
all to know thank you ever so very much.
She says that her two-legger girl is sad beyond belief but trying hard and
that she will be coming back as well. I do not personally know everything
that happened but we are just going to continue to help the DadPerson until
she returns.