[Dailydrool] Dog Parks

Val Strand via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 26 18:35:29 PDT 2017

Val,

I understand the dog park dilemma. Several years ago I quit going to dog parks. Not so much because my dogs were trouble, but some people don’t feel the need to supervise their pets. What clinched it for me was when a sniper dog I had never seen before lunged at my lab who was playing.  Ripped open her side down to the muscle and cost $500 for repair. Gave the owner a big piece of my mind, but all I got was a blank stare. I would’ve stayed longer and berated him, but my dog was bleeding. Needless to say we have not been back to dog parks since. It’s a shame because my lab and diva basset love the dog park.

vastrand at comcast.net