[Dailydrool] Dog Parks

Nancy Kay via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 27 16:05:42 PDT 2017

We don't take Charlie and Paige to dog parks, either. Last spring I took Paige to a basic obedience class, just to accompany a friend (Paige is already perfect, yeah, right...), and the dog trainer actually recommended against dog parks. She said too many people don't control their dogs, are on their cell phones not paying attention, and generally it's just too risky. C&P get plenty of dog-socialization and exercise by going on walks around our neighborhood twice a day.

Nancy Kay, and Charlie and Paige
nancykay9 at gmail.com