[Dailydrool] Millie

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 1 19:19:24 PDT 2017

This morning Millie got up at 4:30am and started pacing at a good clip,
panting and shaking her head every few feet.  The went on for several  minutes
when I went to pet her.  When I did, she turned the left side  of her head
and ear to me and pushed so hard on my hand that she  yelped.  She did this
twice.  I then took her out and everything  stopped and she was normal until
late this afternoon when she started to shake  her head and rub the left
side of her face on the floor or tried to do  something with her paw on that
side of the head.  When I went to pet her,  she did somewhat the same thing,
but not as hard.  Then she stopped.   As of 9:30pm, things seem normal.  She
has a vet appointment  tomorrow.  We cleaned the left ear, but nothing
there.  I   thought it may be a tooth, but she ate a very hard crunchy treat w/o
any  complaints.  I hope the vet can figure out what is happening.  Will
keep you posted.

Douglas Dropp  & Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett(ATB)