[Dailydrool] hello from BigSky Country A Mt. Moment

Leslie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 1 18:02:35 PDT 2017

We are gathering up wonderful Gift Card Donations and with the help of
those that know how to create on line auctions.....we will be having a
super duper fun GIFT CARD and ITEMS.....on line sUMMER fUNDRAISER
starting July 1, 2017.  I will place the info on our 3 facebooks which
got there only by accident: lol:   Basset REscue of Mt. and Elecia
Ames......and Leslie Ames.    Mary in Texas will place on our website also.

This fundraiser will have jewerly items, antique book CLEO, plus other
fun items plus many gift cards like Amazon, STarbucks, Ace Hardware, etc
et.  just to name a very few.

Many heartfelt wishes go out to those of you who have lost your dearest
friends and family.  We hurt along with each of you as we have
experienced it also before.   Blessings to all.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager