[Dailydrool] Regarding "calendar girl" Fendi

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 1 17:48:06 PDT 2017

I saw the posting today about Fendi, the June calendar girl. I had the pleasure of owning Fendi's litter mate, Gucci. We adopted her from Topsfield at he age of 11 months after a short show career. We lost her a year ago in May to a heart attack.
She was the light of my life, sweet, smart and beautiful. I miss our special walks together and her "help" preparing meals. I wish Fendi good health and many more days with her family.

Sent from my iPad,
Pat Villard