[Dailydrool] Edgar

Terry Pettett via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 2 16:45:45 PDT 2017

Yep Pamela, we do have him started on the glucosamine! Something came about of late. Edgar has a chronic nasal thing that he has been on piroxicam for over three years now. It keeps the inflammation and discharge down. Now I noticed back in Feb a change in Edgar. Slowed down, eating was not good, did want to walk, all around downer. About that time, I had refilled his script for the piroxicam. But the Walmart pharmacy had to go to ANOTHER producer. Now I`m kind of noticing a pattern here! Take him off the piroxicam for a few days, he perks up! One day back on it, energy and alertness goes away and just wants to sleep! I`m in touch with the Dr in Oakland Vet Referral through our local vet.
He goes Monday for laser treatment on his back and hips. But thanks for thinking about the glucosamine,amazing how people who have been there can help us out!!
Terry, MaryAnn and (as he is know at the vet) King Edgar