[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 2 08:20:01 PDT 2017

>From Ms Merta Lou Professional Lady Basset,

Well I never.
The Mother Person has put on a stick by the runny water thing that she is
always messing with, a little red Thing. A little red ....pot. Dish. Cup.
As big almost as my lovely black nose. And this is hanging in a wire
thingie from the stick
(Oh it is a fancy stick not a chewable stick.
The stick is stuck as I said by the water hazard that we are no longer
allowed to drink from. (And it had such nice cold water, too.)
Anyway now there is this little thing that hangs around the little cup
going buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and doing quick darty little things. And I don't
like it.
The MotherPerson is very happy that it is there but what if she likes it
more than us? What if she feeds the little thing and loves it and takes it
inside and we have to sleep out? What if she feeds it but cannot feed us?
What if it costs too much to feed both of us? What if she loves it more
than she loves us? What Then?? What will happen to poor little MertaLou and
Brave Uncle Conley and Dim--uh--delightful Mr. Doc?? Oh nooooo.This is too
awful! I need... I need a nap.

Love & Cuddles in spite of my emotional wreckage,
Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset

bgszap2 at gmail.com